We’re committed to meeting the needs of those thinking about end-of-life.
Welcome to eFuneral — a comprehensive online resource for caregivers and those facing end-of-life.
Our mission is to provide the information and support you need to make informed end-of-life decisions. Ultimately, we hope to save you time, money, and headache.
So what exactly do we do? We provide those thinking about end-of-life the following free services:
- The Resources Center: Caregivers and those facing end-of-life may browse through our comprehensive resource center for helpful articles and videos on topics ranging from caregiving and end-of-life care to funeral planning and bereavement.
- Funeral Home Comparison Tool: By simply inputting their zip code, individuals can click through our funeral home directory for comprehensive information that can be used to compare local funeral home prices, ratings, reviews, and more. We’ve aggregated reviews from major online platforms like Yelp so planners can easily read through testimonials and compare the services offered by their local funeral homes. And for those that have a few funeral homes in mind but do not know which one to choose, we offer the ability to compare up to three funeral homes at a time side-by-side.
- Average Funeral Service Pricing Reports: In order to guide individuals on average funeral service costs both across the nation and in individual areas, we provide free Price Index Reports.
- Connections to Pre-Screened Organizations: Those making funeral arrangements can also take advantage of our partnerships with vetted organizations, including estate planners, insurance companies, funeral homes, and cemeteries. After going through our simple 3-step process, planners may indicate the types of services in which they are interested, and then we’ll connect them with our pre-screened partners.
- Funeral Financing: eFuneral has partnered with Prosper.com, America’s first peer-to-peer lending marketplace to help families get the financing they need to fund a burial or cremation service. We hope that this partnership will benefit those families who would otherwise struggle to pay for a funeral service for their loved ones.
eFuneral is proud to be based in Cleveland, Ohio. The technology company was launched by Mike Belsito and Bryan Chaikin in 2011.